Smoothie of Prepare Papaya, Pineapple and Tamarind to Lose Weight!
Thanks to the properties of its ingredients, this smoothie is very suitable for losing weight without going hungry. Besides having a remarkable satiating effect, it helps us to burn fat. The preparation of natural smoothies has become one of the best food supplements for those who are trying to lose weight in a healthy way. In the following article, we will tell you how to prepare a smoothie of papaya, pineapple and tamarind both exquisite and natural. Although they are not a miraculous method to lose weight, the intake of smoothies contributes to improve the functioning of the metabolism to increase energy expenditure. Of course, should be part of a healthy diet and controlled in calories. If you continue to carry a diet full of fat and processed products, your consumption will be of little use.
Best of all, there are many ways to prepare them and they can be consumed every day to quench hunger and increase energy levels. In this opportunity, we want to share one made with papaya, pineapple and tamarind, ideal to reduce measures and, in passing, improve digestion.
Liqueur of Papaya, Pineapple and Tamarind to Lose Weight
The ingredients that we combine in this slimming liquor provide the body with important amounts of fiber, enzymes and antioxidant compounds. These, together, support the functioning of their excretory organs to reduce weight more easily.
“It is a detoxifying and low calorie drink that, added to the regular diet, can favor the decrease in body weight”.
What are its advantages?
Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is a tropical fruit that is used for its high content of essential nutrients and medicinal properties.
- It is an important source of vitamins A, C and B complex, all necessary to lose weight without exposing the body to nutritional deficiencies.
- It has minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium, which help keep the electrolytes in the body in balance.
- Its contributions of papain, a digestive enzyme, confer anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, ideal to optimize the work of metabolism.
- It contains dietary fiber and water, two digestive supplements that prevent constipation, the accumulation of cholesterol and the absorption of fat.
- It is recommended to cleanse the colon and remove toxins, as it does not alter the activity of healthy bacteria.
- It is one of the most satisfying fruits and, because of its natural sugars, it is also quite energetic.
Benefits of Pineapple
For its part, pineapple is a low-calorie fruit that, due to its diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties, has been used as a support to treat overweight. These are its advantages:
- Rich in vitamins A and C, in addition to essential minerals, it is a healthy food whose assimilation improves health.
- Its nutrients strengthen the immune system and help create defense mechanisms against infectious agents.
- It contains an enzyme called bromelain, famous for its ability to regulate inflammatory processes and metabolic activity. This substance helps to relieve joint pain and, in turn, promotes the breakdown of fats and proteins in the intestine.
- Its high water content improves kidney function and helps to expel liquids retained in the tissues.
- It is a food that decreases the anxiety for food and cleanses the body.
Benefits of Tamarind
Tamarind is a food that is often used for the preparation of refreshing tropical drinks. Among its most important benefits are:
- It contains essential amino acids, fiber and antioxidants, which help improve digestion to avoid difficulties when losing weight.
- Its consumption improves bowel movement and prevents disorders such as constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- It helps to clean the toxins that are retained in the blood; by the way, it inhibits the negative effects of free radicals from the environment.
- Increases diuresis of the body; that is, it favors the expulsion of liquids.
How to Prepare this Smoothie to Lose Weight?
To prepare this delicious smoothie of papaya, pineapple and tamarind with the objective of losing weight, you will only have to invest a few minutes of your morning. Commonly, it is advised to take it in fasting; however, it is also valid to take it at other times when you have anxiety for food.
- 2 slices of papaya.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- ½ cup of tamarind juice (125 ml).
- Cut the slices of papaya and pineapple into small cubes and place them in the blender.
- Add the tamarind juice and whisk for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the freshly prepared beverage and consume it 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Take it at least 3 times a week.
Ready to try it? If you are trying to lose weight and want to give your body extra nutrients, prepare this delicious smoothie; enjoy it as part of your regular diet and see its great benefits.