23 Healthy Benefits of Pandan Leaves 100% Reliable!
Pandan leaves are some plants that grow mostly in South Asia and usually grow wild in your garden. In some countries like Indonesia, Pandan is one of the necessary ingredients to make traditional or even daily food so that it tastes more delicious. It’s fragrant also smells good and increases appetite.
23 Healthy Benefits of Pandan Leaves:
The health benefits of Pandan Leaves for some treatments are very powerful. Based on many studies and long-term observations, pandan leaves have many health benefits. It can be a traditional natural and safe cure. It is also recommended by some doctors to help you improve your health.
Here are the Explanations of the Amazing Pandan Leaves Benefits:
1. Lower High Blood Pressure:
- Pandan leaves benefits for high blood pressure is very impressive.
- Dizziness and tiredness are common symptoms of high blood pressure and can cause a stroke.
- Do not ignore this warning if you do not want to repent later.
- To prevent the effect of people who have high blood pressure you should preserve your diet from some foods that boost blood pressure.
- Another way you can do if you discover your blood is high are pandan leaves.
- You can boil two cups of water with 10 grams of pandan leaves.
- Wait until the remaining water is half of the first amount.
- You can then take half the potion in the morning and the rest at night regularly to normalize your blood pressure.
2. Remove Dandruff:
- He doesn’t hate dandruff.
- It can cause itchy head, peeling of the scalp and even hair loss.
- If you discover that shampooing is not really getting rid of dandruff, you may want to try this method.
- Crush ten fresh pandan leaves until it feels soft and then mix with approximately 100 ml of water.
- Then apply the mixture all over the scalp.
- Let stand about 30 minutes before rinsing it with water or shampoo.
- Do it regularly.
- In addition, in addition to eliminating dandruff, pandan leaves can also nourish the hair.
3. Darkens the Hair:
- Do you want your black hair to look darker? If you have pandan leaves in your home, you can use them as a treatment.
- Chop about 7 pandan leaves and boil them with water.
- Let the water condense all night.
- If you have noni fruit you can mix it with pandan water in the morning and massage your scalp.
- Do it regularly to have a better effect.
4. Treat Weak Nerves:
- Due to the reduction in outgoing nerve stimulation, people may suffer frequent cramps.
- That indicates that your nerves are weakened.
- Pandan leaves can help overcome your weak nerves as an herbal cure.
- Chop 3 pieces of pandan leaves and boil them with three cups of water. Wait until there are only 2 cups left.
- Cool off before taking it in the morning and in the afternoon.
5. Treat Rheumatism or Anti-Rheumatic and Rigid:
- In reality, arthritis can affect not only the elderly, but also the young.
- If you are too long submerged in water or experience frequent cold, you can expose arthritis.
- Overcome the effect of pandan leaves! Chop 3 pieces of pandan leaves.
- Then mix it with hot coconut oil.
- After it cools, you can use it as a liniment for the affected part of the rheumatism.
6. Increases Appetite:
- Pandan leaves can also help you when you lose your appetite.
- I just boiled 10 grams of pandan leaves in 3 glasses of water.
- Wait until there is a cup left.
- Divide it into 2 servings to drink in the morning and at night.
7. Nourish and Improve your Health:
- The nutritious essential oils found in pandan leaves, such as glycidudes, alkaloids, traces of tannin and isoprene esters, can improve your health.
8. Pain Relief:
- The health benefits of pandan leaves are also very potent for pain relief.
- Pandan leaves contain laxative properties that can act as a headache reliever, earache, chest pain and arthritis.
9. Reduce Cramps:
- If you feel cramps, you can use pandan leaves as a traditional cure to help reduce your cramps.
- Pandan leaves can also help you with gastrointestinal cramps, especially stomach cramps.
- You can make tea from pandan leaves and drink it to help reduce your cramps.
10. Contains Anti-Cancer Properties:
- Another amazing benefit of pandan leaves is the fight against cancer.
- It can counteract the effect of toxins and inhibits the development of cancer cells.
- He said pandan leaf tea can also cure some type of cancer.
11. Ideal for Anxiety and Stress:
- Drink 2 or 3 cups of pandan tea a day will help you with your anxiety and stress problem.
12. Relieves Gum Pain:
- Even if you have brushed your teeth every day you may have gum pain or any oral discomfort.
- Try to chew fresh or dried pandan leaves.
- It is one of the best ways to get rid of your problem.
13. Natural mosquito repellent:
- A small mosquito can cause the worst damage.
- Many diseases caused by mosquitoes occur in a year. Especially in a rainy season.
- Rub your skin with pandan leaf extract for better protection against those harmful mosquitoes.
14. After Childbirth Relaxing Energy:
- After childbirth, mothers completely lose their energy and feel tired.
- Pandan leaf tea can be given to them as relaxing.
15. Reduce Fever Symptoms:
- Another benefit of pandan leaf tea is that it can help reduce fever.
- It can be a traditional cure to help reduce fever.
- It is also usually recommended by doctors to their patients who have a high fever.
- The effect can be to immediately lower the patient’s temperature and make him recover as quickly as his temperature returns to normal.
16. Remove Tinea Versicolor:
- Fungi on your skin can cause tinea versicolor.
- It can make your skin look awful as well as make you want to scratch again and again.
- For some people who have skin fungus problems, pandan leaf can help rid of it.
- Just make some juice of pandan leaf extract then mix it to a cup of salt water to consume a cup a day.
- Do it for at least 3 days to get the best effect.
17. Detoxifying Agent:
- It is no longer a secret that your body contains toxins.
- Although your liver is in charge of eliminating toxins, but the liver works may go down if you do not maintain your diet.
- You can use the pandan leaf at the same time as a detoxifying agent.
- It can detoxify both your liver and your body from unhealthy substances or toxins.
18. Soft Laxative for Children:
- If your children have indigestion, you can give them pandan leaf tea. It is a safe laxative and gentle natural cure for your children.
- Heal sunburn
- Here is another method to cure your sunburn in summer.
- Add a lot of pandan leaf tea to your bathroom.
- You can dive while you bathe. It can help you relieve your sunburn.
19. Natural Cockroach Repellent:
- A cockroach as harmful as a mosquito. Not only the form that can give you a heart attack, but it can also bring you millions of bacteria and infectious agents.
- You have to be careful to remove it.
- The use of some commercial spray insecticides can cause another problem inside your home.
- And don’t even think about stepping on them.
- It will release the bacteria in some radius.
- A natural way to deal with this is by using pandan extract.
- You can add a little water and mix with the extract in a spray bottle.
- Then spray it in any place where cockroaches are more likely to appear.
- You can get rid of those cockroaches safely.
20. Antihyperglycemic Effect:
- Some studies conducted in Thailand have been published in Pharmacognosy Magazine in 2015.
- According to the study, pandan leaf tea or pandan leaf extract can help people lower their blood sugar.
- Another good news for diabetic patients.
- Although the experiment did not involve any of the diabetes patients, but it has been proven that the plasma glucose of these people was decreasing significantly.
- Therefore, it is necessary to continue investigating.
21. Treat Muscle Pain:
- Pandan leaves also have a great effect to treat muscle aches.
- Drink pandan leaf tea as soon as you feel muscle aches caused by fatigue.
22. Treat Premature Ejaculation:
- Overcome the men’s health problem.
- What I mean by men health problem here is premature ejaculation or impotence.
- Apparently pandan also comes out very effective to be a cure.
23. It has no Side Effects:
- The last benefits of pandan leaves is “no side effects” are currently found for your health.
- Therefore, it is the safest, most natural and easiest way to help you improve your health.
Uses of Pandan Leaf:
- Not only is it delicious to eat, but the pandan leaf is really excellent for health.
- It contains essential nutrients that can prevent several diseases or even get rid of them.
- To make it as a traditional natural cure, you can make some beverage extract or make it as a tea.
Pandan Leaf Tea:
First You Will Need These Ingredients Below:
- 3 cups of water
- 4 pandan leaves
- 5 cardamom grains
- 1 piece of ginger on fingers
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- Boiling 3 cups of water.
- After the water boils, add all the other ingredients except the sugar.
- Boil over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pour it into a cup or glass
- Add palm sugar
- Your tea is ready to be served.
Making some pandan leaf tea is very easy with everything beneficial to your health. If you have a lot of pandan leaves in the garden or in the kitchen, try to make some panda leaf tea. You can change your perception of this fragrant food ingredient. Those things above are some advantages that you can find while enjoying your new tea recipe. Now you may want to start growing the pandan leave in your garden after reading those amazing benefits. Anyway, I will always support you to have a healthy diet for your healthy life.